"Look like a girl. Act like a lady. Think like a man. Work like a boss." ~Anonymous

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Shrinked

Authors Note: How would you feel if you had to live in a whole new world full of different challenges to overcome? In this piece please notice the introduction style, and comment after you’ve taken a closer look at it.
 

I stared up at the giant face looming over me, and screamed as I flailed through the air dropping down, down, down watching the evil eyes dance at my torture. Sitting straight up, sweating, I sighed and told myself it was all just a dream letting the fear melt away. Staring I looked at the huge distance from on my bed to the floor, I gulped, this was all real.

You’d never realize how hard it is to do everything until you have to do it. Climbing down the stairs took an hour, in the least, and getting breakfast? Forget about it. I ended up eating a fresh Cheerio which had fallen on the floor, which is gross, I know, but it had me stuffed by the time I was done, much to my surprise. School? Out of the question, outdoors equals danger. Even the littlest feet of a toddler can crush you, so I used my better judgement and stayed in. Let me tell you, it may seem fun, being able to spy, and roll under cracks of doors, but the risks much bigger than the level on enjoyment. Especially when theirs a big fur ball of a dog wild around the house, ready to snatch you up in its jaw at any moment.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously! How do you come up with this stuff. I'm STILL trying to figure out what you are and it's like 5 minutes later....

    ReplyDelete